You can try out Net Ent’s live roulette platform right here from your browser, no download, no registration, no deposit, no credit card number necessary. In Net Entertainment’s 2019 mobile compatible live roulette app there are quite a few different versions of this classic game, these are:
- Auto Roulette (quick, classic, VIP – autoroulette is basically you watching the livestream of an automatic roulette wheel, no croupiers, would have no point, but the quick version is really fast
- so that’s kinda useful)
- European Roulette
- VIP European Roulette (huge bets for high rollers)
- Italian, German, Turkish tables for foreign, non-English speaking players
You can access all of these from the app below, they call this “Live Beyond Live” the ability to see the other tables and wheels and to be able to switch between them with a click of a button, I like it, really good feature, makes this better than the competitors’ very similar live roulette. Live roulette promises “to bring the excitement and class of real casinos into your home” it does none of that, but it’s definitely a new and interesting, unique from of roulette, and innovation in this area was sorely needed. Still, it’s a fad IMO, just like VR and back in 2008 multi-wheel roulette, this will also mostly disappear in a few years, I’m pretty sure of it. Also, the croupiers all look tired, exhausted and announce the wining numbers in a monotonous robotic voice. I don’t see the appeal, if I want to play roulette online I like to take my time and think and place my bets in my own speed (and take bathroom breaks whenever I want, that’s the one big advantage of online roulette over brick&mortar). This robs you of that freedom. Does it worth it for you? Now you can answer that question by trying out the live roulette below.
Live Roulette stats
Type: European Roulette
Number of zeros: 1
Number of wheels: 1
Release date: November 2019
Click on the game and press F11 for full screen.
Also, try disabling adblocker plugins, they often cause issues. Also, try a different browser other than Google Chrome if you experience issues, Chrome often identifies the slots as a threat and blocks them from playing properly or at all.
Live Roulette – free to play
UPDATE 2020: They discontinued the free-to-play live roulette app. Sadly, there is nothing we can do about it, it was removed from every website, including ours. If you want to experience live roulette please sign up and register at one of the casinos below (you don’t have to deposit any money to just look, a registration is enough).
Also, here is a video preview of Netent’s live roulette platform, this is what you can expect, although all online casinos put their unique spin on it, and not all of them are using Netent’s software, they all have some form of live croupier roulette:
If you would like to try out Roulette with real money you can do so at the following online casinos:
These online casinos have live blackjack as well.
Miami Club Digital Casino Destination
- Welcome bonus, 100% up to $100 on your first 8x deposit (up to $800 total)
- Exclusive bonus code: MIFREE20, $20.00 free, every month, not just for new players, for returning players as well
- Free spins, use coupon HOTWINGS to get 150% up to $150 plus 30 spins on the Funky Chicken 5-reel, limited time only (by the time you are reading it probably expired, only valid for a few days)
USA players accepted, Canada, Netherlands, Israel, France, Australia and UK players are not accepted. You can read the review of Miami Club Casino here.
Playthrough requirements and wagering limitations
|Type of game:||Count towards wagering requirement:|
|Keno, Dazzling Dice, Poker Slots, Bingo Bucks -||100%|
|Blackjack or video poke||10%|
|Roulette, Craps or Baccarat||0% - Forbidden!|
- UPDATE 2022: The wagering of any portion of a non-deposit bonus on Roulette, Craps or Baccarat games is strictly forbidden!
- Currently, bonuses are not available to players registering accounts from the following countries: Russia, Ukraine.
- Bonuses cannot be combined.
- Miami Club casino requires that a deposit of at least $25 is made on all accounts before any cash withdrawal is processed to comply with anti money laundering laws + mandatory ID check required by law (law to fight financing of terrorism and payment processor require this as well). The deposited $25 can be withdrawn afterwards with the winnings.
Bet Online Casino, Bookmaker & Poker
- Welcome bonus, $3000, 100% up to $1,000 on your first three deposits. Use the code BOLCASINO
- 25% - 50% sports betting reload on every qualifying bet, code: LIFEBONUS (for the 25% bonus) and BOL1000 (for the 50% bonus)
- +100% welcome match bonus up to 100% on your first deposit using bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, ripple, litecoin or DASH. No code required + 5% crypto boost afterwards on future deposits
- 100% poker bonus
- 10% weekly rebate, cashback for returning players
You can read the review of BetOnline here. List of countries, from which they do not accept players can be found in the review and below. North American players accepted.
Playthrough requirements and wagering limitations
Playthrough requirements of every bonus and promotion:
- The deposit bonus amount must be wagered 30 times before withdrawal, usually (sports betting and poker bonuses 10x)
- Forfeiting the bonus will result in the bonus and any subsequent winnings associated with it to be removed from players accounts.
- Only one bonus can be active at a time, playthrough requirements must be met before additional promotions can be received.
- Players must use the related bonus code in order to receive a bonus (if it has a code, not every promotion requires one).
- Bonus funds will only be available on the Betsoft games, the other providers are not eligible,, unless otherwise stated.
- In cases where rollover or other criteria specified in the individual bonus terms and conditions are not met within 30 days, any remaining bonus funds and associated winnings will be forfeited automatically.
- Wagering requirements must be fulfilled before any winnings can be withdrawn.
Playthrough requirement contributions: The following table show the contribution of the various types of games towards the fulfillment of the wagering requirement.
|Slots (progressive jackpot slots excluded)||100%|
|Roulette (All versions), Draw High-Lo, 3 Card Rummy||20%|
|Baccarat, Blackjack (American & European), Poker 3, Oasis Poker, Single Deck Blackjack, Triple Edge Poker, Caribbean Poker, Three Card Poker, Video Poker||10%|
|Pirate 21, Blackjack Super 7, Pai Gow, 21 Burn, Ride’m Poker, All forms of Keno, Red Dog, Pontoon, Top Card Trumps||5%|
|Craps, Live Casino, All Games with Progressive Jackpots, Virtual Racebook. Speciality games ie Keno’s and Scratcher game offered by Betsoft||0%|
- Central African Republic
- Cote Divoire
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
- Myanmar (Burma)
- North Korea (Republic of)
- Sierra Leone
- Syrian Arab Republic
- United Kingdom
Fair Go Aussie Themed Casino
- 100% welcome bonus up to $200, on your first 5 deposits (total $500), coupon code: WELCOME
- 100 free spins with code: DOD-GOW (limited time only, please let me know when the code expires)
- 150% bonus and 50 spins on the new slot Lil Red ($20 minimum deposit requirement), coupon code: LILRED150, or on the slot Hyperwins, bonus code: GETHYPED
- Special Neosurf bonus, deposit using Neosurf and get a 200% welcome bonus (only once per player), promo code: 200-NEO
Only one bonus can be active at a time. North American players are accepted at the casino. FairGo Casino does not accept players from: Moldova, Israel, UK. You can read the full review of Fair Go casino here.
Playthrough requirements and wagering limitations
All bonuses, free spins, and other promotional offer are subject to the following wagering limitations and playthrough requirements. Although, we strive to update this section often, it's best if you check the company's website for the latest and up to date bonus terms and conditions (they change it quite often, with every new bonus, it's possible we have missed something, or it's no longer up to date). Terms and conditions of every bonus and promotion:
- Players from the following countries do not qualify for any bonuses: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Hungary, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan.
- Only one bonus can be active at a time.
- Only real money players, who completed the registration are eligible for a bonus.
- No deposit bonuses hold a maximum cash out limit which is 5x the bonus amount unless otherwise specified.
- The deposit bonus amount must be wagered 60 times before withdrawal, unless otherwise stated.
Wagering requirement contributions: The following table show the contribution of the various types of games towards the fulfillment of the wagering requirement.
|Slots (a.k.a. Pokies)||100%|
|All types of Blackjack, Video Poker, Craps, American Roulette, Baccarat and other table games and non-pokies games||0%|
Mr Bit Casino and Sportsbook
- 100% welcome bonus Up To €500 + 50 Free Spins
- Free spins every day for returning players
- 33% reload bonus for returning players
General bonus terms and conditions at Mr. Bit and its sister sites:
- welcome bonuses are only available for 30 days after account creation
- the minimum deposit to receive any bonus is €10
- the bonus + deposit needs to be wagered within 7 days from date of activation
Playthrough requirement of the welcome bonus: 27x, the deposit bonus amount must be wagered 27 times before withdrawal. Playthrough requirement of the free spins: 30x, the deposit bonus amount must be wagered 30 times before withdrawal.
Playthrough requirement: No playthrough requirement for the extra weekly money. In case of the welcome bonus:
- Minimum deposit amount: €10
- Maximum bonus amount: €500
- Wagering requirements: x27 (deposit + bonus)
In case of the free spins:
- Participating slots: Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx
- Bet per spin: €0,10
- Wagering requirements: x30 (bonus)
- Limit on withdrawing from the free spins: x10
- 7 days for wagering
- 7 days for wagering
- Player from certain countries are not allowed use bonuses due to regular bonus abuse, check the casino's website for the ever changing up to date list.
- Please note that the free spins will appear on the account, once the 150% bonus has been wagered. Your players will get 10 free spins per day over the course of 5 days (50 free spins in total).
UPDATE COVID-19: The online casino does not use the global pandemic situation for advertisement purposes, or to encourage the usage of its online gambling platform. In fact, it's forbidden to use the namesake, name, likeness and official logo or any depiction of the casino/company (and this casino gambling blog) in conjunction with any marketing campaign, which uses the novel coronavirus pandemic for promotion.
Mr Bit Casino does not accept players from:
[stextbox id=”download” caption=”Live Roulette – features, rules, betting, and payouts”]
Live Roulette features
The Liven roulette uses the most common, widespread, standard European form of roulette, nothing special: one zero, no special rules. This type of roulette can be found at casinos and online casinos all around the world. The chips range between 1 and 200 (and more on high roller VIP tables) in this particular online version. You can play European Roulette for free with demo credits above. The game does not offer any bonuses or extra features to players but has a very good RTP, among the bests.
Live Roulette betting
The betting in the Live Roulette game is not complicated, the croupiers use both the English and the traditional French words.
European Roulette has inside and outside bets. You can bet on different coloured numbers, even or odd numbers, and split numbers to name a few options and there is a zero. Microgaming’s European Roulette also features “call bets”, so you don’t have to make your bets manually every time if you intend to place your bets the same way.
Live Roulette paytable, payouts
Inside Bets (types and odds):
- Straight up – 35x your bet
- Split bet – 17x
- Street bet (three line) – 11x
- Square bet (corner) -8x
- Line bet (six line) – 5x
Outside Bets (types and odds):
- Column Bet – 2:1
- Dozen Bet – 2:1
- Even-money bet (red/black, even/odd, 1-18/19-36) – 1:1
Of course, you can make multiple bets before a spin.
Live Roulette wining strategy
There is a lot of misinformation about working live roulette strategies and winning roulette strategies in general, so called roulette systems. There aren’t any! Don’t get scammed, especially if people ask for money to tell you their secret “guaranteed to win roulette strategy”, there is no such thing. There is only one thing you can do to hack the system, but that only works in brick&mortar casinos, it’s called wheel bias, and you can read about it here, but it doesn’t work online and it only works with old roulette wheels.
Live Roulette history
Live roulette is a recent trend in the world of online gambling. There are only live casinos since 2013 but they only became ubiquitous recently. They are really being promoted everywhere as next best thing happening to online gambling and every online casino worth its salt has a live casino section now. It remains to be seen whether it is a fleeting fad or a new stable part of the online gambling world, I think it’s the former, but will see.(I can already see the next big thing after this, VR casinos.)
Live Roulette rules
No special rules. Everything else is already explained above.
Live roulette jackpot, highest win
Roulette doesn’t have a jackpot, but perhaps winning with a bet on zero can be considered one, many people consider it special, even though it doesn’t pay more than any other straight up number bet. If you bet on a single number you will win 35x of your bet. That is the closes thing roulette has to a jackpot.
Live Roulette free spins
It’s not possible to win free spins in European Roulette. However, some casinos occasionally offer free spins (also called free games, same thing) as part of a promotion, check out the offers on this page, if you are interested.
Live roulette terminology
Because European Roulette was invented in France most of the associated terminology is in French. It’s customary and polite to use the French words in a brick & mortar European casino when talking to a croupier, but if you don’t know them that’s also fine. Here are the the must-know terms associated with European Roulette:
Carr: Carr means corner in French. A corner bet is when you place a single chip on 4 numbers by placing it at the corner of the numbers.
Cheval: A split bet, placing one casino chip between two numbers thereby placing a bet on both numbers.
Colonne: French term, means a column, it’s betting on a column, a column bet.
Croupier: The equivalent of a dealer, the casino employee who oversees the roulette table. Sometimes called a host/hostess outside of Europe.
En Plein: Means a plain, a plain bet. Called a straight up bet in English, a single bet on a single number.
En Prison: Literally, in prison. An optional rule applied to even-money wagers* only. When the outcome is zero, your bet will be en prison (in prison) for a subsequent spin instead of just losing your bet. If you win during next spin you get your full bet back but no winnings, but if you lose, you lose the bet. Example: So if you bet $10 on even, but a zero comes, you will be put in prison, next an even number comes you get your $10 back and no more. However, if an odd number was spun instead you lose your bet. Somewhat increases RTP for even-money wagers
*Even money bets are: Red/Black, Odd/Even, Hi/Lo, sometimes written as Manque/Passe–in European (French) Roulette – or 1-18/19-36 (it’s 1to18 and 19to36 on the illustration above).
La Partage: Again, an optional roulette rule very similar to the En Prison. If you place an even-money bet and zero is spun your bet will be divided in half instead of losing it all. This really helps players and pushes the RTP up, from 97,3% to 98,65% for even money bets. This is better than En Prison.
French Bets: These bets cover certain physical sections of the roulette wheel. They are popular in European casinos, particularly among high rollers. A player making a French bet is actually making several bets at once to cover all of the numbers in each wheel section.
- Orphelins: Orphans. Betting on the numbers 9,13,14,20,17,34,6.
- Le Tiers Du Cylindre: The third of the wheel. Betting on the numbers 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16, 33.
- Voisins du Zero: Neighbours of Zero. The largest and consequently most expensive French bet includes: 0, 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2, 25
- Jeu Zéro: Game Zero. A smaller version of Voisins du Zero, only includes: 0, 32, 15, 12, 35, 3, 26
Transversale: French term meaning a street bet a.k.a row bet. Placing a casino chip at the end of a row, betting on the whole row.
Sixainne: French for 6 line bets. A line bet is a split row bet. 6 line bets covers all the numbers.
Finales a Cheval: In English: horse finals . You are betting a series of split bets (a cheval, a horse) on two adjacent numbers on the table and any variations of them. This means if you place a finales a cheval 3,6 you place split bets on 3,6 – 13,16 – 23,26 – 33,36, 4 bets in total.
If you would like to try out Live Roulette with real money you can do so at the following online casinos:[/stextbox]
Last updated: 2020-12-29
Good luck and gamble responsibly,
Let us know by leaving a comment if the game doesn’t work! (But please make sure you have java and flash enabled in your browser first and disable all plugins, 90% of the time that’s the problem.)
In case the game doesn’t work for you at the moment you can check out the following demo video of it while we fix it:
Last Updated on 2020-12-29 by Simon
found on the homepage, under the "About me" dropdown section).
Don't worry, this is not an ad! ;) Just wanted to make sure to tell you that I'm glad you visited this gambling blog.
I'm Simon, the only author and the man behind this blog (if you are interested, my unusual life story can be |
I'm an independent gambling blogger since 2012. In this sector dominated by huge media companies, casino operators and online marketing networks, who can easily spend $ millions on their online gambling blogs, it's not easy for an independent nobody like me to survive. It took me about 6 years, working my ass off, to even have a chance to be noticed by visitors like you. I'm lucky enough that for a few years now, I make enough money to be able to do this full time (before that, I had part-time jobs, ghost writing gigs, online marketing this and that).
Now I can finally do this full time, thanks to visitors like you! And it means a lot! If you are interested, please bookmark this site (no social media profiles, I no longer have any, but please feel free to share anything on any social media networks, if you still use them). I don't have any money to advertise, and if you have a personal blog, any social media profile, please mention my gambling blog and link back to it. This the only way for a small website like this to grow. Thank you!
Charity: As a way to help others, to give back, I sometimes donate to Kiva. If you click on the ads on the website, I make some money. And in a good month, if I make more than my expenses, I donate to people and projects on Kiva.
Kiva helps young entrepreneurs in developing countries, which is an issue close to my heart for obvious reasons. If you have the means, please sign up with the revolutionary non-profit company Kiva.org and help people lift themselves out of poverty, through hard-work, and an initial investment (non-profit loan). These non-profit loans encourage entrepreneurship and hard work instead of creating a dependent class that is afraid to get a job, or start a business (because if they did, they would no longer get support and free money, disincentivizing hard work and entrepreneurship). This is the right way to fight poverty in developing countries (or anywhere else really), and if this is something you are interested in, and if you would like to know more, or to help out, please check out Kiva.org here. Thank you!